Jorge Sánchez joined Chevez Ruiz Zamarripa in 2007 and was promoted to Partner in 2016. He is the in-charge of the International Trade and Customs area of the Monterrey Office since 2010. His professional practice focuses mainly on international trade, which includes Mexican and International clients from diverse industrial sectors, such as Automotive and Auto Parts, Capital Goods, Steel, Technology, Oil and Gas, to mention a few. He has 18 years of experience in business consulting, foreign trade, supply chain, international treaties, litigation before federal and state courts, as well as before the Supreme Court of Justice. Additionally, he has advised several companies of diverse industries in antidumping investigations and special procedures in Mexico and abroad. He is a frequent speaker in diverse Professional Organizations, Industrial Chambers and Universities in Mexico and abroad.
• National Corporate Lawyers Association (ANADE). Former Coordinator of the Foreign Trade Committee.
• American Bar Association (ABA). Member of the Foreign Trade Committee of the International Section.
• Mexican Bar Association (BMA).
• Mexican-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce, Coordinator of the Foreign Trade
• Institute of Public Accountants of Nuevo Leon (ICPNL). Former Vice-Chairman of the Foreign Trade Committee.
• Master’s Degree in Law with guidance in Amparo Law at Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon (UANL).
• Law Degree from Universidad del Valle de México (UVM).
• Bachelor’s degree in International Business Administration from Universidad Panamericana (UP).