|Please join Greenlane, and the UK Trade Forum on Tuesday, February 26, for an interactive discussion on how customs authorities and companies around Europe are preparing for Brexit.
This event will provide you with a unique opportunity to hear leading customs lawyers and senior customs officials of the EU27 Member States discuss:
- Possible consequences of the various Brexit scenarios the UK and the EU might face, including in a no-deal Brexit scenario on March 29, 2019
- What steps the authorities are undertaking on the continent and in the UK
- Preferential origin under the EU’s FTAs: what will happen to UK goods in the EU after Brexit
The discussion will cover preparations in Brussels (EU), Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and the UK.
17h30 : Registration
18h00 to 19h30 : Presentations
19h30 to 20h30 : Reception
- Siobhan Aarons (Delphi Technologies, London)
- Jikke Biermasz (Kneppelhout & Korthals, Rotterdam)
- Freddy Desplanques (InceLaw, Le Havre)
- Torsten Kühl (Ahlers & Vogel, Bremen)
- Yves Melin (Reed Smith, Brussels)
- Valentina Sloane (Monckton Chambers, London)
- Invited and confirmed speakers include senior members of the customs authorities of EU27 Member States who will discuss what they have been doing to prepare for Brexit.
PRICING : £150 per person